Wednesday, January 10, 2024

My Funny Valentine

On December 1, 2022, I wrote that the night before I went to the restaurant named Punjab. After that I went to the Geary Club. I had met the guy working behind the bar before. I learned that he worked at Kung Fu too. I texted an acquaintance about it.

In the morning of the day that I wrote this, I woke at 9:30 and went to Mercury. A barista I liked was working and I tried being funny. The sign was down because of rain. I let one of the regulars know. I walked home and worked most of the day on the chapter 1 summary. At one point I made a bunch of fruit and veggies.

I worked until six and went back to Mercury to watch a duo play piano and guitar. They did the song My Funny Valentine. I had given a flyer for the show to a couple of regulars. One of them likes to sit outside with her dog. The other will often sit in the sun reading. However, neither were there.

I later headed to the Uptown to see an acquaintance.

This is an occasional series chronicling my life. This Notebook Analysis series is meant to be contemporaneous piece developed as an agglomeration of my notebook pages. In each of these posts I used my notes to develop my recent thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment