Monday, January 22, 2024

We Rode to San Anselmo

On December 9, 2022, I woke up at 7am and the boys had eaten and dressed. We were on time to school. I worked from home that day. I called the inn to confirm our reservation before finishing up work and packing. I got to the school and when the boys got out we were ready to go.

The bike was full to the brim with stuff for our trip to Marin County. We took Pacific to Mason and headed down Clay to the ferry building. Some of the ladies in the line for the boat asked about our trip.

We had an hour on the ferry and got the boys chips. I thought I lost my keys but they were in my sweater pocket which was below my jacket – I was only looking in my jacket pocket. It was a very brief freak out.

We rode to San Anselmo pretty quickly and hung out in our suite until we were unpacked. Then we went to the pizzeria and stopped by the gelato place afterwards. The boys ate very little sadly but they played in the park. We had fun.

Back at the inn the boys watched TV and we read a book about kitty cat architects. They went to sleep and I set up my work computer and had a beer while watching Gundam Mobile Suit 0079.

This is an occasional series chronicling my life. This Notebook Analysis series is meant to be contemporaneous piece developed as an agglomeration of my notebook pages. In each of these posts I used my notes to develop my recent thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment