Thursday, December 11, 2014

The Coalition’s Ongoing Commitments

On October ninth I wrote that I snuck out at 4 and fought a head wind to PHill.  I noted that I had a kid following me across Bancroft.  I got on the train and edited.  At Powell I went to Bristol Farms but my friend had not arrived so I went to the Coalition office but returned to Bristol about ten minutes later.  We ate there and when I got back to the office with him the meeting was in full swing.  A number of known transportation policy people and Coalition staffers were there.  Two of which presented the Coalition’s ongoing commitments to the group.  I asked about our connection to the State and my friend asked a question as well.  Afterwards I talked to some of the board and said hi to people I knew.


This is an occasional series chronicling my life. This Notebook Analysis series is meant to be contemporaneous piece developed as an agglomeration of my notebook pages. In each of these posts I used my notes to develop my recent thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment