Saturday, December 27, 2014

Long Island Friend

On October twenty-eighth I wrote that I typed the whole weekend up and left work at 645 and went to PHill in the dark.  I had to run for the N at Embarcadero and went to Park Chow at 9th.  I was starving.  I caught a 71 home then and sat with mom and watched TV.  I worked on the notes and emails and went to bed.

On the morning that I wrote this my Long Island friend woke me with a message and we made jokes for a while.  I was harassed on 44th as I rode my bike and I passed construction at the Polo Fields.  A cyclist followed me all the way through the Panhandle and Grove to Laguna.  At Embarcadero there was a guy on the phone with customer service for Bike Link.  I took BART and passed a coworker on the canal.


This is an occasional series chronicling my life. This Notebook Analysis series is meant to be contemporaneous piece developed as an agglomeration of my notebook pages. In each of these posts I used my notes to develop my recent thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment