Thursday, December 21, 2023

Time for A Bike Party

On October 8, 2022 I wrote that the night before I left for the little Chihuahua to get a burrito a bit late. I was in time for a Bike Party. The ride left Francisco Park on Beach Street and headed to Sansom. One of my buddy’s was in a great Skull Mexican outfit. We had traffic issues all the way down Second Street but it was OK. I rode with some people from my neighborhood and and learned that a regular from the East Bay (Yay) was leading. We went to Terry Francois and onwards to 24th Street and hung out at the park there. I saw a bunch of regulars. I also got to know new people from the East Bay (Yay). On the way back up Embarcadero I was with an acquaintance I met at a previous Midnight Mystery Ride. We also witnessed a motorcyclist harassing one of the organizers.

We ended up at Aquatic Park and my acquaintances and I rode up Van Ness to Pacific where I said bye to them. I noted that they are very nice. I rode Laguna home and had frozen waffles.
This is an occasional series chronicling my life.

This Notebook Analysis series is meant to be contemporaneous piece developed as an agglomeration of my notebook pages. In each of these posts I used my notes to develop my recent thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment