Wednesday, October 19, 2022

They Made Tree Ornaments

On December 19, 2021 I wrote that that morning I woke in my rented suite at an inn in San Anselmo with my kids nearby. I didn’t wanna get up and didn’t move so eventually my kids just got dressed. Our traveling companions were busy so when we were ready to go they were checking out of their room too.

We then headed over to the coffee shop we had been going to for the previous couple of days. This time there was a jazz band. We ordered but somehow the order got messed up. I got the boys pastries. There was tension when the food came and the boys knocked over some water but it was OK.

Once we’d gotten cleaned up and packed we rode Rroute 20 all the way to Larkspur Landing. I got coffee and we sat listening to Christmas carols while the boys did crafts. There was a Christmas market and this one lady had a craft table where they made tree ornaments.

We took the ferry a bit later. Transferring our bikes to the other level was easy because I was so experienced. I had purchased some pens at the bookstore so we colored some sheets I had picked up at the coffee shop.

Later we hung out and said bye at Civic Center Park

This is an occasional series chronicling my life. This Notebook Analysis series is meant to be contemporaneous piece developed as an agglomeration of my notebook pages. In each of these posts I used my notes to develop my recent thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment