Tuesday, October 11, 2022

We rode to San Anselmo.

On December 17, 2021 I wrote that the plan had been the plan had been to for me to take the kids to the ferry building to meet our companions. However, when I put the kids on the bike and we rode to the ferry building, there was a fire alarm so the five of us had to rush when we boarded the boat.

The trip was sedate but I had to carry the bike to the level where we were getting off. We rode to San Anselmo from the ferry terminal in Larkspur then. The boys were in great spirits at the bike shop when we got inner-tubes. After that we climbed the hill and went through Ross.

At San Anselmo we checked into the hotel and went to a bookstore. We also went to Taco Jane’s where we had enchiladas, quesadillas and tequila flights. We later went for gelato before returning to the hotel to wind down with our new books and, once the kids were asleep, our favorite card games.

This is an occasional series chronicling my life. This Notebook Analysis series is meant to be contemporaneous piece developed as an agglomeration of my notebook pages. In each of these posts I used my notes to develop my recent thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment