Monday, November 7, 2022

New Year’s Eve at the Tennis Courts

On January 1 of 2022, I wrote that the night before I went to Polk Street to speak with an acquaintance via zoom. Some others with whom I had plans were on as well. When I was finished with my burrito I rode up to Hyde St, Mini Park and my planned companions met me there for a beer.

Then we celebrated New Year’s Eve at the tennis courts and later we drank more bubbly while yelling at cops in Aquatic Park. We walked and then later they got some bike share and followed me back to their house where we had some Maloort on the roof. I got home at 3:15.

This is an occasional series chronicling my life. This Notebook Analysis series is meant to be contemporaneous piece developed as an agglomeration of my notebook pages. In each of these posts I used my notes to develop my recent thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment