Thursday, September 22, 2022

Walk and Roll to School Day

On October 6 I wrote that that morning I woke up with a bit of a headache and went straight to to the coffee shop. I had work that day. However, at around two I headed to get my boys from kindergarten.

It turned out it was Walk and Roll to School Day and I ended up having a marvelous time. The three of us rode most of Webster and Buchanan Mall. Some lady yelled at us from her SUV that my kids shouldn’t ride bikes.

That afternoon I made Ramen for dinner and gave the boys ice cream. They watched a lot of TV.
 
This is an occasional series chronicling my life. This Notebook Analysis series is meant to be contemporaneous piece developed as an agglomeration of my notebook pages. In each of these posts I used my notes to develop my recent thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment