Sunday, September 18, 2022

Town of Point Richmond

On September 6 of 2021, I wrote that the night before I noted that the pizza had arrived. The away team had brought a salad and some veggies and my boys actually ate a slice. I gave them other food too. Then I got them dressed and said good night which was hard because of all the cleaning and crouching.

I sat with the party until our hostess arrived and made us “nachos.” A couple of us tidied up and we discussed our grand visions.

In the morning of the day that I wrote this I noted that the raccoons went through our mess in the late night. I took two pictures as I woke up of the sunrise. Our host tidied when we got up. I didn’t really make anything to eat because there were bagels.

We ate a lot for breakfast but it was mostly snacky stuff. Our host took everyone on a hike to the hill top and the beach while I tidied my things and started packing. The party called to me from the hilltop directly above the tents.

I tried to organize to get ready to go but in the end had to rush. We rode the peninsula back. I got some photos of East Brother Island.

The boys did really well on the hills in point Molate. However, I did have to ferry the boys up a few hills. When we reached the town of Point Richmond we found a pub we liked.

We sat in the sun at first but the other side of the bar became shaded very soon. I ate someone else’s sandwich accidentally and had to buy her a beer to make up for it. We met a guy we knew from the twitter.

The group rode to Harbor Boulevard and then to the Richmond Ferry. We waited about an hour drinking beer playing hide and seek. The trip to San Francisco was great. At Market Street we rode to Patricia's Green. We got some great photos with the sun on Grove Street. Where we said goodbye
This is an occasional series chronicling my life.

This Notebook Analysis series is meant to be contemporaneous piece developed as an agglomeration of my notebook pages. In each of these posts I used my notes to develop my recent thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment