Saturday, September 10, 2022

The party was fun.

On September 1 2021, I was done winding down when an acquaintance suggested we sync our viewing of Star Trek I. We set up our separate TVs and texted throughout the movie. That lasted until 11:15 and I went to bed around 12:15.

In the morning of the day that I wrote this I woke up to my boys and got up a bit later. I was slow to get ready but soon had them fed and fetched them their larger backpacks per their mother‘s wishes.

We rode to school without incident and on the way back I went to the cafe when I was done running up Page to Broderick.

While working from home that day, I did laundry and stopped by the other coffee shop. Later I did a grocery run. I wrote up steps and tried to prepare for my coming camping trip with a trip to REI.

I took my e-cargo bike and met some acquaintances for a party in Telegraph hill. We met up at at Cafe Trieste before riding up the hill. The party was fun. We had appetizers and we toured the hostess’ house. The dog barked.

We debated city politics like Great Highway and ate a meal of mac & cheese and veggies. We played a game of chameleon which was fun. I lied a lot. We met the roommate.

This is an occasional series chronicling my life. This Notebook Analysis series is meant to be contemporaneous piece developed as an agglomeration of my notebook pages. In each of these posts I used my notes to develop my recent thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment