Tuesday, September 6, 2022

The SNRR Tunnel

On August 15 2021, they wrote I went to my neighborhood cafe 915 and hopped on BART to meet a local cycling advocate at a coffee shop in Berkeley. We took Keith and the right of way to Montclair.

The ride was easy. We documented the signs along the path and identified where the SNRR tunnel is on Saroni. He showed me how do use Colton to Skyline and we hung out for a moment before going down Pinehurst to find the East Portal. I made a thread of pictures on Twitter.

When we returned to Pinehurst and Skyline I shared the Evergreen route with him. I said bye after riding with him down Crockett to look at the old right of way there. I went and had a meal at Barney’s and rode home to Civic Center.

This is an occasional series chronicling my life. This Notebook Analysis series is meant to be contemporaneous piece developed as an agglomeration of my notebook pages. In each of these posts I used my notes to develop my recent thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment