Friday, September 2, 2022

Samuel P Taylor Park

On August 1 2021 I wrote that the night before I played cards with my companions until late in Samuel P Taylor Park.

In the morning of the day that I wrote this I woke up on my tarp before anyone else. I started making coffee after putting my stuff away and my companions woke up. We interacted with the others until they left.

I finished packing only after we finished our coffee and oatmeal. My companions sat in the tent for a bit and then we cruised around the campground and then left.

We went to The Inkwells and jumped in. We say saw a couple of through bikers there. Some Cyclists yelled to us from the bridge. They wanted to know where we had gone. I assumed they had seen our bikes. We were really happy to swim.

When we left we rode to Lagunitas and checked our tires. Then we rode to Woodacre. I checked Castro street in Forest Knolls and we took Meadow and Creamery.

We got snacks and ascended White Hill. I managed traffic while we were climbing. Then we took the railroad grade past Fairfax Falls and the new bridge over Hunter Creek. We had a hard time with gravel at Baywood.

On our way through the Manor tract, I showed my companions where I thought the funicular had been. We went to the biker bar but they had no food because of a power outage so we went to Naves.

After that we took bike route 20 to Larkspur Landing where we went to the Marin Brewery. I ate my fish and chips sparingly. We saw an acquaintance on the ferry. I said bye to them at Grove Street.

This is an occasional series chronicling my life. This Notebook Analysis series is meant to be contemporaneous piece developed as an agglomeration of my notebook pages. In each of these posts I used my notes to develop my recent thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment