Tuesday, February 1, 2022

Rough and Ready

On April 1st, 2021 I wrote that my brother dropped me at Rough and Ready and I walked to his house. I took pics of powerlines and found the trail that connected them to a local road. When I arrived at my brother’s Haybale house he was making dinner and the boys were playing. I made an appetizer and then we sat down to eat. Later we had some candy with them and I cleaned while he visited with the neighbors. When he returned the boys were in bed and I was winding down.

In the morning of the day that I wrote one of the boys had a hard time early in the morning. Hours later, when woke up, the boys got dressed with my brother in an orderly fashion and then left me alone at the house.

I got an hour to myself then. I dropped some stuff off with them later and went to do a meeting at his office. After that I prepared to meet my brother’s neighbors in Grant’s Pass.

This is an occasional series chronicling my life. This Notebook Analysis series is meant to be contemporaneous piece developed as an agglomeration of my notebook pages. In each of these posts I used my notes to develop my recent thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment