Wednesday, February 9, 2022

East Bay Bike Party

On April 10th, 2021 I wrote that on Friday the ninth I made geobreakfast fine and my kids came in many times (instead of doing distance learning) which the participants appreciated. I learned about marine Geography. My work call was better. I just turned off the video when the boys came on.

After the call we went to the laundromat and cafe and later drop the boys off with their mom. We walked the whole way. I got some fresh air and returned to work.

When work was over I ate quickly and headed to my first East Bay Bike Party in a long while. I grabbed clothes and boarded BART at Civic Center. I found my easily enough. The ride started late and I hung out with one of the organizers though much of the beginning.

We rode down 40th to the bike path and then out to the old Bay bridge pilings. I got a picture of the bridge – with a Bike Party Acquaintance. We walked back to the start of the pier through a huge crowd together but I knew BART was on a pandemic schedule.

I said bye to everyone and rode away. There was some really good people watching. I got lost once and discovered that grand is an overpass but it was all right.

This is an occasional series chronicling my life. This Notebook Analysis series is meant to be contemporaneous piece developed as an agglomeration of my notebook pages. In each of these posts I used my notes to develop my recent thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment