Friday, January 28, 2022

Walked to Dutch Brothers

On March 31, 2021, the fourth day of my kids’ trip to visit their uncle’s forest preschool in Cave Junction Oregon, I was up early to make certain that we made the class ok. While it is always a lot of work to get the kids dressed eventually we had a meal and tidied up. They had funny colored boots to wear and they always have opinions on how to get dressed.

This time my brother drove all of us to his office and after that he took the kids to the park. I prepared for a morning meeting then and updated my notes. Later I walked to Dutch Brothers - the coffee shop in town - through the forest, over some fences and through the middle school. When I came back some people saw me.

As my brother’s class went long I took some extra time working.

This is an occasional series chronicling my life. This Notebook Analysis series is meant to be contemporaneous piece developed as an agglomeration of my notebook pages. In each of these posts I used my notes to develop my recent thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment