Sunday, February 13, 2022

Many Butter Laps

On April 16, 2021 I wrote that in the evening of the previous Wednesday I went to Cancun Taqueria and onward to the ferry building. There I met a new person in the crowd, she had gone on many butter laps, but was new to me.

More people showed up and then we went to Fort Mason where I took a great picture. Many others had arrived there. I stopped at Safeway to put batteries in my bike lights and then climbed to Pacific overlook.

One of the regulars was there and I met a landscape guy. He ended up tweeting at me later but he had a private account so an acquaintance sent me a screenshot.

We climbed to the Legion of Honor and I connected with one of the regulars. I saw a few people I knew but some of the people I wanted to see weren’t around. I was chased by a coyote at the veterans affairs hospital. A few of us rode to the jumps. A lot of people ended up going to Golden Gate Park so we ended up heading there.

Many others peeled off going up Martin Luther King to twin peaks but my small group went to Stanyan. We saw a whole bunch of coyotes there too.

This is an occasional series chronicling my life. This Notebook Analysis series is meant to be contemporaneous piece developed as an agglomeration of my notebook pages. In each of these posts I used my notes to develop my recent thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment