Saturday, January 15, 2022

We Climbed through Seacliff

On March 18, 2021 I wrote that I rode to visit an acquaintance. He had his sister and her husband over for the afternoon. I spoke endlessly about my Sonoma explorations. When they left a group of us met up nearby and explored The Richmond and then climbed through Seacliff to meet the Butter Lap.

We looked out over the bay from Camino del Mar and then rode through Golden Gate Park. The ride always gets confusing at that point because everyone has different riding skills. Eventually, the group went to get donuts on Ninth Avenue.

This is an occasional series chronicling my life. This Notebook Analysis series is meant to be contemporaneous piece developed as an agglomeration of my notebook pages. In each of these posts I used my notes to develop my recent thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment