Monday, January 24, 2022

Backtrack to Forks Park

On March 30, 2021, the third day of my kids’ trip to visit my brother’s forest preschool in Cave Junction Oregon, I wrote that I had a hard time getting up and ready for the day because it was so cold.

However, once they were dressed we had little to eat and then we caravaned to Cave Junction. I was surprised at how much I had to do before leaving. I drove to my brother‘s office but had to backtrack to Forks Park. After I dropped the kids off, I returned to the office and called into a bevy of work meetings.

Around lunch I went to a drive through coffee shop in town and found a laundromat. I later returned to the office to call into more meetings and wrote up my notes. I saw my brother’s neighbor around then - she also had to do a call for work.

When I finished, I headed to the laundromat and returned to the Park to check on the kid’s fun play time. I also went to the grocery store before heading back to the laundromat.

I thought the change of scenery was a great break from the day to day back in the city. I got a second cup of coffee before returning to the office.

This is an occasional series chronicling my life. This Notebook Analysis series is meant to be contemporaneous piece developed as an agglomeration of my notebook pages. In each of these posts I used my notes to develop my recent thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment