Thursday, September 30, 2021

Trick-or-Treat Spots

On October 31 I wrote that I was up at 7:15 and convince the boys to get dressed. I was a bit late and laundering the dirty sheets but I got the boys fed. I noticed that they often will play for an hour unsupervised when they have been fed.

I sent four emails and wrote up two items for the desktop. I noted that I would have to bring the bike downstairs.

I took an hour to get out of the apartment and I rode quickly to Stanyan. I don’t know why I kept bringing bikes on the trip to dad’s but I do. The boys were wearing their costumes but I forgot mine.

When I got to page Street I decided that I would have to go to freewheel. We drank our beverages at the Waller skate park. I went up seventh.

I took Kirkam and Ortega to Sunset reservoir and I showed the boys the top. Then we went to dads.

I unpacked while he entertained. Then we played with a puzzle. Later I got the boys back on the bike and we went to about 12 trick-or-treat spots -three of them were near the reservoir. I went to my sister’s even though she wasn’t there. We hit up a few spots on 38th and 42nd Ave.

After that I went to the Burger joint. Back home the boys ate a bit with dad and I. They must’ve been really hungry. We were alone together and then I wound down. I occasionally was tidying and doing dishes.

This is an occasional series chronicling my life. This Notebook Analysis series is meant to be contemporaneous piece developed as an agglomeration of my notebook pages. In each of these posts I used my notes to develop my recent thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment