Monday, September 20, 2021

Cut Up the Pumpkins

On October 23 I work there I woke at 8:45 and skipped Geo breakfast. I ate leftover pizza because it wasn’t going to last otherwise. I tidied and walked to Ace and Verve. While I got some air I thought about how hard it was to find elastic string. However, I did find some packing tape.

I did a bit of work and personal stuff at home before I got the ecargo bike out and went to get coffee and visit the drug store. When I got back I did more work and some writing. Then I headed off to the ferry building.

I rode the ferry out in the fresh air and on the trip back I had activities. We stopped at salesforce tower. We stopped at the bank and passed through to Buena Gardens.

At the apartment the boys changed and then we cut up the pumpkins and ate pizza. One of the boys started falling asleep but we were able to get to bed alright.

This is an occasional series chronicling my life. This Notebook Analysis series is meant to be contemporaneous piece developed as an agglomeration of my notebook pages. In each of these posts I used my notes to develop my recent thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment