Tuesday, January 7, 2020

Truckee and I Investigated

On September 1 I woke up that morning the noise was in the hall and my sister was in the kitchen making coffee. Everyone ended up going back to bed to lay around some more. My brother was supposed to go golfing. Breakfast was a rehash from the day before. 

We were ready to go at one. My sister drove us to Truckee and I Investigated Forest Rd., #6. We also looked at a couple of other places. In Truckee I paid for a meter. We visited a store where I bought my niece some shoes before we ate lunch across from the train station.

When we were done we walked around the fat side of the tracks. We looked at a furniture store and I quietly bought hot cocoa and a waffle at the coffee shop. There was a lot more shopping to do. I got bottle stoppers and my niece got lost at the other end of the main street.

I quietly drink a beer at the pizzeria. The parking meter ran out as we drove down Glenshire to Reno.

Once we got back to the house I was lazy. We gave the sound equipment back to the neighbor and we made another bagel. Then I started winding down. The kids watched a Harry Potter movie while I tried to pack. I started writing when we were done.

This is an occasional series chronicling my life. This Notebook Analysis series is meant to be contemporaneous piece developed as an agglomeration of my notebook pages. In each of these posts I used my notes to develop my recent thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment