Tuesday, January 28, 2020

Property in Coffey Park

On October twelfth I wrote that I was taking a trip to Sonoma County to look at the route for a trip I had planned with a friend.  Since the SMART train didn’t make the connection yet, I had to navigate the trip from Larkspur to San Rafael through Cal Park Tunnel. The route after the tunnel was difficult to follow because of the proximity to the freeway and I noted that the alternate paths were equally complicated.  

At the SMART station I tried to find a beer at a tap room, a corner store and a wine shop but had to settle on a small cocktail bar.  Once I was on the SMART train, I noted that I shourtly couldn’t see much out the window because it was dark.  However, It was a full moon.

I got off SR downtown and walked some of the track before wandering through the neighborhoods on my way to my old classmate’s house.  There we beer and pizza with before I went to sleep on the couch. 

In the morning we were up at 8 and I caught the morning air and we had coffee nearby.  I said bye on the SMART track and walked to San Miguel.  Then I went to take a photo of my friend’s mother’s old property in Coffey Park.  The house had burned down but had been rebuilt.

From there I zig zagged over to Airport Road.  I looked at the airport station and Sonoma County Water’s Park before stopping for a second coffee.

This is an occasional series chronicling my life. This Notebook Analysis series is meant to be contemporaneous piece developed as an agglomeration of my notebook pages. In each of these posts I used my notes to develop my recent thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment