Wednesday, January 22, 2020

Sunday Streets Western Addition

On 22 September I got the cargo bike out and headed to the Mill a bakery on Divisadero, which was crowded with young people. I got a coffee and pastries pretty easily. I googled the “doughboy” which was on display.  I thought it was a baking device but discover that it was actually a laminating bagger.

I headed to Sunday Streets Western Addition and hung out at the learn to bike booth on Baker . A friend from the Tweed Ride was miraculously there. I told him to see my friend at the vintage clothing shop on Haight.

I headed up the event route.  The road had a lot of people but I quietly rode around them and all over the place. I ended up at Alamo Square where I quietly photographed the views.  A person from one of the District Five campaigns started talking to me there.

Later I rode to Fillmore Street and got loud with the drums. The rock band for kids was there too.  I walked around looking at stuff until around one and then rushed home on Buchanan and Laguna for have a nap.

This is an occasional series chronicling my life. This Notebook Analysis series is meant to be contemporaneous piece developed as an agglomeration of my notebook pages. In each of these posts I used my notes to develop my recent thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment