Saturday, January 11, 2020

Bike on The Train

On September 2 I wrote that that morning I was up at 5:30 and got out of bed at six. I had made a bunch of noise and ended up waking my sister up. She and her husband waited for me to eat my cereal and pack the bike. They took pictures. I rode to the coffee and was impressed at how easy it was.  Some lady was going on and on about Dartmouth and how her daughter was traveling to school.

The ride through downtown was easy. The streets were mostly empty. At the station the attendant provided me with an activity packet. I had so much stuff that I needed to get a cart. He gave me a good one and even help me get my bike on the train.

The conductor gave me a pep talk about the sold out train. I got some photos of the train’s arrival and departure. When I got checked in with the conductor I made a trip to the cafe and later got some quiet time in my seat near Colfax.

This is an occasional series chronicling my life. This Notebook Analysis series is meant to be contemporaneous piece developed as an agglomeration of my notebook pages. In each of these posts I used my notes to develop my recent thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment