Thursday, December 5, 2019

T to The Ballpark

On August 10 I wrote that that morning between eight and 1030 I slowly prepared to meet my father and nephew. The Giants game was at one but he always meets early. I got food done, packed a lunch, got dressed and put my shoes on. I couldn’t find my keys and one of the hats got lost. I kept looking and eventually found the one I wanted.

I met dad at at the coffee shop next to Church Street Station. We took a T To the ballpark. I took a lot of photos. I tried to go to the valet but they told me to go to customer services.

Once inside I dropped my cart off and we went to our seats. I stopped to buy some shirts. Dad had us sit in our seats. Then we went to the Coke Bottle and we loudly enjoyed ourselves.

As the first pitch went out I was buying fries. The first three innings were fun. The Giants got some runs ahead of the Pirates. I went to get water and popcorn - dad quietly followed me.

After the popcorn was gone I decided to go. That was around the end of the 6th inning. Dad and my nephew stayed at the game. I had an all right time walking to the 47 and the walk home turned out easy too.

This is an occasional series chronicling my life. This Notebook Analysis series is meant to be contemporaneous piece developed as an agglomeration of my notebook pages. In each of these posts I used my notes to develop my recent thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment