Tuesday, December 10, 2019

SOMA Sunday Streets

On 18 August I wrote that that morning I was up at 7:15, made coffee and Breakfast. When my friend was on her way out I already put the cargo bike out front. I spent the next two hours getting it ready. I threw in some extra wheels.

I quietly and left at 11:45. I rode all the way to second responding to noise when necessary. I parked at Salesforce Tower and took the overhead tram. I got some really great pictures. I got coffee and took in some of the features.

I rode to Essex to attend SOMA Sunday Streets then. I saw an acquaintance who was impressed. I took in the orchestra at fourth with someone I knew from the school. I rode quietly to Victoria Park. I saw a bunch of people I know and when I stopped through Rainbow Grocery I saw them again.

This is an occasional series chronicling my life. This Notebook Analysis series is meant to be contemporaneous piece developed as an agglomeration of my notebook pages. In each of these posts I used my notes to develop my recent thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment