Sunday, December 22, 2019

Through Ross to Larkspur.

On August 25 I wrote that I woke at 8 o’clock as my friend returned from the dining room. She had quietly gone downstairs. I did the same and we ended up outback with the bikes eating apple French toast.

My friend went upstairs for a bit and I was texting with her to see if she could hear me from there. When I was done I returned to the room and we tidied and packed. She had left me alone and but later we got ready to go.

We went out back to the bikes and after having some issues checked out and walked up the street while. It was 11 when we rode past the seminary and through Ross to Larkspur.  We were really friendly during the ride. We checked the map at the edge of Ross and decided to go through the college but discovered Bel Air was closed.

I was frustrated that we had to backtrack. After that we got back on Magnolia and made a few decisions on the way to Redwood High School.  I noted that the trail through there needed some maintenance.

We had a hard time at Sir Francis Drake because the highway bridge was detoured to the highway. That made me really angry. When we got to the Larkspur Landing I tried to get a spot near the center about but we needed to cool down so sat with some locals. I got coffee and pastries.

We went to the bookstore before we walked the bikes to the ferry. I took photos as we left and the rest of the ride was great.

This is an occasional series chronicling my life. This Notebook Analysis series is meant to be contemporaneous piece developed as an agglomeration of my notebook pages. In each of these posts I used my notes to develop my recent thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment