Sunday, October 1, 2017

Went Swimming and Surfing

On 4 September I wrote that my friend got ready to go and then headed out to Haight Street on a six.  I just gotten things settled in the back of the apartment and was about to work on the front room. There was plaster, drilling and a few other things left to do. I was ready but it took a lot of time and it was nearly 108°.


The day before I wrote this we were up at 6:30 and went to Andytown and back to the house for quiet time. I texted my old classmate – who had arrived at the beach only minutes before – they set up waiting for us.  When quiet time ended we went to Gus’ and then to the chalet. We changed our shoes at the chalet soccer fields and went to hang out on the beach.


It was soon quiet time and my friend ran out to the ocean. Our companions went swimming and surfing. We moved our location. I was worried about the noise but my old classmate and I went for a walk and I got to enjoy the cool air on a hot day. We waded out into the water.  We had salad and drinks playing loudly in the sand.


We got some chicken from the store and were all by ourselves together when we got to the 44th house. Around 730 and the parents all arrived. We wound the house down and I made a meal. We sat at the table until around 930 mom and my friend had a lot to talk about. After that my friend rode the borrowed cargo bike around when I went down to break up our stuff. We went to bed after that but we did watch cartoons.
This is an occasional series chronicling my life. This Notebook Analysis series is meant to be contemporaneous piece developed as an agglomeration of my notebook pages. In each of these posts I used my notes to develop my recent thoughts.


No comments:

Post a Comment