Friday, October 20, 2017

I Played Chess

On 23 September I wrote that my friend had gone to four barrel and later 24th street.  I started getting ready to see friends in the park. I had told the neighbor that I'd be by at 11:15 but it was 1125 I finally got my equipment together and met her. She showed me how to operate the trike and then I rode to the Panhandle.


When I got there I discovered a bunch of people there with my friend, whcih was a relief because it meant the meet up would be easier. We climbed noisily on the statue and made noise at the bikes. One of the party had a new bike to replace the bullet which had had a wheel that had ruptured.


I rode to Pete's and got a coffee. Then the group rode to the Schrader Valve and onto the conservatory.  When we arrived we hung out on the west side and ate fruit and crackers. More people showed up. I went and made noises at the hotdog cart. I played chess and I went to see an acquaintance across the way.  She came over after I got some air. I was writing the trike in noisy circles at that point. We left after one of our companions went on a ride and I took pictures.


We rode JFK and panhandle easily. The weather was great and my friend lead us to whole foods. When we got to the apartment she was loud as she went inside and I dropped the trike off.

This is an occasional series chronicling my life. This Notebook Analysis series is meant to be contemporaneous piece developed as an agglomeration of my notebook pages. In each of these posts I used my notes to develop my recent thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment