Wednesday, October 11, 2017

Between Fulton and JFK

On 17 September I wrote that the previous my friend and I got ready to ride to Glen Park.  Our neighbor lent us her trike and we rode Valencia to Arizmendi. We took Tiffany to Duncan and Doris to Church until we climbed the last block of Church to Chenery.

At the park we hung out with the Facebook group until a little later people started leaving.  I got a corkscrew at the grocery and we took Arlington back. We hung out at Upper Noe playground.  The corkscrew broke.  We hung out in the auditorium for a bit.

I set up the apartment while she dropped the trike off. It was quiet until our friends showed up. That was fun. Later my buddy and I took the six to the Sunset and got a burrito. We took a 44 and a 38 to the Blarney before we met up with his hosts. They went to see a movie

The morning of the day that I wrote this my friend and I rode up to meet the neighbor who was waiting with her tricycle.  Then we ascended the Wiggle to the Panhandle. We only missed one light really. The previous day’s trip made it clear that the trike would be able to keep up.

We conferred while riding through the street closure and determined the tunnel between Fulton and JFK was the best spot. I had fun with a quiet chase in the sand climbing sliding with kids.  Eventually I caught a breath of fresh air and watched as someone I knew rode by. We packed to go then and rode around the bandshell. A short while we zoomed down the Wiggle to Duboce.

This is an occasional series chronicling my life. This Notebook Analysis series is meant to be contemporaneous piece developed as an agglomeration of my notebook pages. In each of these posts I used my notes to develop my recent thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment