Wednesday, April 19, 2017

Floated to The Breakers

On 17 March I wrote that when I finished writing the day before I bought some new sandals and coffee for the ladies. We walked to the condo and found the place clean and tidied. I was a bit lazy and the ladies left me in the room. When I finally got myself together enough they were enroute back to the room. I was a bit bummed but pretty quickly I bumped into the party at the beach.

We sat at the pool and I saw some of our party pass by a few times. There were several people from the party headed to the beach as some of us and I were headed to the pool. I made a drink and when I got back hung out on the beach.

My friend and her mom came down and met us after that. They set up on the beach a distance from the others. We were loudly sitting in the shallows. Later some of us floated to the breakers and then swam around. A few more showed up after that and someone lent me his goggles. We went around four times but I only went twice.

When we got back everyone was breaking things down. I was with the bride and groom for a short bit. My friend had returned to the room.

I ended up at the pavilion later and tried to get my friend to come down. I spoke to some of the kids and a bunch of others. I remained in the pavilion for sometime and then at 7 o'clock. I sat in the condo for an hour and the ladies went to the store. My friend and I had a small snack before we went to bed at 11.

In the morning of the day that I wrote this I was up at 6:45 and about 8 o'clock I had coffee and then took a nap. We would go to the pool and eventually I got more coffee.

This is an occasional series chronicling my life. This Notebook Analysis series is meant to be contemporaneous piece developed as an agglomeration of my notebook pages. In each of these posts I used my notes to develop my recent thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment