Saturday, September 3, 2016

Discussed Car Free Living

On the eighteenth I wrote that I made a stop for the bay breeze and went to RWC and 16th.  I realized that I was to meet my twitter contact later and not the next day.  At the apartment my friend and I discussed the chaos the next day with so many appointments.


I took my time, leaving late.  I rode Duboce to eighth and 16th, went through the hospital parking lot and got lost on 3rd.  I was 20 minutes late to 3rd Rail.


My contact bought me a drink and told me about his life and asked about mine.  He said his wife ran a programming concern.  He suggested I apply.  He wanted to know about how I was making life work and we discussed car free living.


I bought him a drink and got the jerky special, which comes with a tiny drink and a shot - I got the fernet.  He asked me about hex and we discussed the different things that were possible.  I shared what I knew about S2 cells and suggested he invite another contact to Geobeers.


He got me a beer and told me what he thought were the difficult parts of married life.  I told him my blogging - while mundane - was important to me.  A bit later it was time to go and when we got to Mariposa he said he would go to Geobeers and I rode away to Alameda, 15th and Julian.

This is an occasional series chronicling my life. This Notebook Analysis series is meant to be contemporaneous piece developed as an agglomeration of my notebook pages. In each of these posts I used my notes to develop my recent thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment