Wednesday, September 7, 2016

“Pirate Ship” in McCovey

On the nineteenth of August I had to give up on the JSON script but I had made some headway.  I rode the bay path and though I stopped to catch my breath I was on time because I rode fast.  I made 16th easy and my friend was at the apartment.  I tried to get some me time in but her old coworker came by so I gave up.  


My buddy showed up and I got him acquainted him with everyone before he and I walked to get the farm box.  We stopped at a bar on the way back.  My riding partner let us know that he and his wife were on a date but he expressed interest in coming by.  We returned to the apartment but soon went to Willows for dinner.


I saw a waitress I knew and as soon as I mentioned a bartender I knew she started looking for another seat.  Our sandwiches were delicious.  We spent some time talking about our lives.  He told me he had bought a house in Atlanta and was quitting his job because he had gotten one job near his home.


He had come to SF just to see the place.  He told me about his friends.  He had gone with them to a Giants Game on a “Pirate Ship” in McCovey Cove.  He had spent the night at the house they shared with three others in the Outer Richmond.  We walked to another place on Mission at Duboce and watched the Giants play the Mets for a bit before settling in at the apartment.

This is an occasional series chronicling my life. This Notebook Analysis series is meant to be contemporaneous piece developed as an agglomeration of my notebook pages. In each of these posts I used my notes to develop my recent thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment