Sunday, September 25, 2016

Head to Moderne Together

On the third of September I wrote that my friend and her mother were headed to the apartment from Mission Bay so I had time to go to Walgreens after stopping at the empanadaria. I got some lights and batteries then I rode to the apartment. I had 20 minutes to myself before the ladies showed up and we ate. My friend and I agreed to head to moderne together and her mom said she would hang out at the apartment.


I took a picture of my friend train and posted it. Everyone was really talkative about it. People made comments when I posted images of us on the cable car too. Later at Moderne I had the fernet flight and an absinth. My friend paid complimtents to the bar tenders on her aviation. We took a photo before we took off.

This is an occasional series chronicling my life. This Notebook Analysis series is meant to be contemporaneous piece developed as an agglomeration of my notebook pages. In each of these posts I used my notes to develop my recent thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment