Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Go to GeoBeers Early

On the second of September I wrote that though I had gone straight to the train when left work the day before, the train at Millbrae was late.  I went to Walgreens at 16th before heading to the apartment where I found my friend in good spirits. I had learned on the way that she was going to see her mother.  She said she would go running and during that interval a colleague had let me know that I’d go to Geo beers early.


I rode to the farm box and then to Elixir easily.  My colleagues were there.  One was a consultant as a small firm and the other had taken a job at a analytics firm.  I was out of my element at one point so I ordered a beer and there was a guy handing out cognac so I had some of that too. We were talking about tech when my twitter friend came in. He said stuff about the hacker space and the Giants. The conversation waxed and waned but eventually we left.  I noted as I was leaving that one of my companions for the evening had left with a county professional I knew.


This is an occasional series chronicling my life. This Notebook Analysis series is meant to be contemporaneous piece developed as an agglomeration of my notebook pages. In each of these posts I used my notes to develop my recent thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment