Thursday, September 29, 2016

Comfortable in The Front

And the morning of the fourth I made oatmeal and coffee for everyone. We cleaned up and spend a few hours tidying until the others showed up. I remember that a bunch of people had said they wanted to see us. We showed the people around the house before walking Valencia Street to Market and on to the coffee shop. My friend’s brother-in-law talked about colorblindness. We got coffee and went to Patricia’s green and the ladies and I went to the shops.

On the way back an acquaintance and her mom appeared.  We hung out on the green. Then we said bye and we walked to the apartment before saying bye.  My friend stayed at the apartnet and her brother-in-law walked to Civic Center. I had I had spoken about my career up to them. After that I walked to the banks drugstore.  I had chicken, salad and cocktails with my friend.  We hung out with a few people we knew from the bike rides.

In the morning of the day that I wrote this I slept until nine and I hung out in the the living room until I had breakfast with my friend.  Later we went to visit some people up the street from the apartment for beer and ribs. They had checked with many people but found no holiday barbecue so they stayed at home. They had been only been invited to Sevastopol but hadn’t wanted to travel there.  We sat around drinking cocktails talking about our visitors before leaving a while later.

This is an occasional series chronicling my life. This Notebook Analysis series is meant to be contemporaneous piece developed as an agglomeration of my notebook pages. In each of these posts I used my notes to develop my recent thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment