Friday, August 26, 2016

Rode the Empty Train

On the fifth of August I wrote that I left feeling bothered by a meeting but the ride was a breath of fresh air.  I took over from my friend when I got to the apartment and her old coworker came in moments later.  I showed her the new room.  I traded places with my friend and before I walked away they told me dinner was almost ready.

I noted that I was happy the guest had come while we ate.  We talked about our lives and I mentioned that I would be going to Elixir after getting the Farm box.  There was a guy locked out when I got there from Valencia.  We rang unit 14 after 19 didn’t work.

At Elixir some people had called off and a coworker had a date to go to.  The host showed up late and I learned that some others had been sitting in the other end of the bar the whole time.  I was with them for a beer and then went to the apartment and around 1145 and I went to bed.

I woke at 4 am and sat with Twitter until around 620 and then I left.  I rode to 4K then and rode the empty train with my coffee.

This is an occasional series chronicling my life. This Notebook Analysis series is meant to be contemporaneous piece developed as an agglomeration of my notebook pages. In each of these posts I used my notes to develop my recent thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment