Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Birdwatching

And the morning of July 4 I woke up to learn that my friend thought we should go birdwatching. We had coffee at Four Barrel a bit later and then went to the apartment to make plans with the ornithologists.  They were not available.  At one point I remember noting that the phone calls were difficult.


The  roommates were in but one was asleep. We went to the bedroom and I remained open trying to take a nap. The ornithologist called and I let them know that we weren't coming over just yet. I went to the liquor store after that.


My friend and I walked over Octavia and around Hayes Valley until we found some food at La Boulange.  A bit later we were walking back to the apartment.  Our friend showed up then and the three of us packed her car and went over to birdwatch.


When we got in I made a bunch of phone calls. There had been a little bit of back-and-forth between us in the car.  

This is an occasional series chronicling my life. This Notebook Analysis series is meant to be contemporaneous piece developed as an agglomeration of my notebook pages. In each of these posts I used my notes to develop my recent thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment