Monday, August 22, 2016

Directions to The Bridge

On the fourth of August I wrote that I had stopped to catch my breath on the way to CT and the rest of the trip was as normal.  I went to Whole Foods and got some stuff.  I interacted with my friend’s mom at the apartment.  My friend called to change the locks.


I went to ZG and bought a pitcher.  A cyclist I knew came in and the transportation managers came in afterwards.  Some of the old guard came in then.  I got a call from friend a bit later and I had to give her mom directions to the bridge.  I decided to return to the apartment.


The roommate let me in.  I sat in the living room and when dinner was ready I we sat to eat food.  I left them alone for an hour then and at nine my friend went to bed and I was at the desk - nearly falling asleep.  The roommate complained that the internet was not working.  When my friend was up I went to bed around 12.


I was up at 630 and was late for my train.  I skipped coffee and made it fine.

This is an occasional series chronicling my life. This Notebook Analysis series is meant to be contemporaneous piece developed as an agglomeration of my notebook pages. In each of these posts I used my notes to develop my recent thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment