Sunday, June 26, 2016

Walked to The Beach

On the 19th of June I wrote that my friend and I had coffee at my parents house on the morning of the day that I wrote this.  We made potatoes and eggs and when dad arrived we ate. Later my sister came over and we walked to the beach. I rode the Brompton. We walked on the beach and then I helped mom ride the bike.


Then we walked to the house for tea. When things wound down I told my sister I wanted to visit her house. My friend and I got ready and the three of us drove to my sister’s.  There we hung out with the kids in their room for a bit and then I helped with the dishes. Eventually we jumped in the car and all five of us went to the Mission


We looked at the apartment and then went to 18th and had ice cream. I took too long. We walked to the car and said bye.

This is an occasional series chronicling my life. This Notebook Analysis series is meant to be contemporaneous piece developed as an agglomeration of my notebook pages. In each of these posts I used my notes to develop my recent thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment