Friday, June 17, 2016

Most of The Food

On the fifth of June I wrote that I had gotten up and looked at twitter before typing and posting.  I noted what we had been planning for the day and how I had 16 posts to do as catch up.  My friend was around shortly thereafter and I started on the coffee.


We had oatmeal and got on the bikes.  Then near Yoga Tree we checked the location for the store we were going to.  We locked up and sat through the class.  I took notes late on the experience.  The lady teaching went over.  I ate most of the food in the lunch box.


We rode Valencia and encountered a lot of yelly screamy drivers.  Back at the apartment we had a frank discussion about depression and long term goals.  I wanted coffee so went up to the store.  I had to get my friend some things but she was entertaining an old coworker- the office manager-  so I had trouble texting her about it.  Later I returned to the apartment and a second old coworker of my friend’s joined us.


The new comer had suggested we go to Slate but the others wanted to go to Delfina.  So, when we got to 16th I went to Slate.  I watched a bit of the Mexico game, got to know the lady’s boyfriend and tried Chilean Empanadas.


After that I walked to Delfina and shared pizza with the girls.  We saw still another old coworker at Bi Rite and ate ice cream while walking with the office manager to the apartment.  We then went to the apartment.  I called my mom before I had a beer.

This is an occasional series chronicling my life. This Notebook Analysis series is meant to be contemporaneous piece developed as an agglomeration of my notebook pages. In each of these posts I used my notes to develop my recent thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment