Sunday, June 19, 2016

Farro and Zucchinis

On the eleventh of June when I left work it was 335.  However, the train can't wait and I transferred fine.  I went straight to the apartment and found my friend. We made a very delicious salad with farro and zucchinis. I was able to get a lot clean before it was time to go.


My brother was in Williams on his way to drop his neighbor at his dad’s house in Richmond.  My old college classmate had indicated a desire to attend Bike Party and my coworker had called off.  I rode past a jeep in the bike lane at 12th. That made me really angry. I caught a train just as Bike Party was about to leave.


At the station I followed a guy named to Williams Street and at Doolittle we saw cops. There were very few people until I saw the sweep. I told her about the cops.  I found a regular rider up near the front.  We arrived at the first stop around the same time. I got a few pics of the sunset and fireworks at Oracle Arena as the Warriors won their game. I interacted with a lot of people I knew.


We rode to San Antonio Fruitvale BART. My old classmate said he was about to leave Rockridge with his companion. At San Antonio Park me and the guys stood around talking. Later I ended up tweeting a lot.


Eventually my old classmate was on his way.  I met a new person and the guys played with the frisbee.  I found my old classmate and his companion at 16th and foothill when we were leaving.  We talked as we circled the Lake and passed through downtown. She had lived all over the place in Oakland and SF and she also knew the Uptown bar on Capp.


There were angry cyclists at the 980 freeway.  At the last stop we appreciated the new cycle lights that had come out- showing short movies- and talked shop. There was a skate park.  I noted that things were beginning to wind down so I said bye.

This is an occasional series chronicling my life. This Notebook Analysis series is meant to be contemporaneous piece developed as an agglomeration of my notebook pages. In each of these posts I used my notes to develop my recent thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment