Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Found No Bike Party

On the fourth of June I wrote that I got off work and rode to RWC with a coworker.  He said wasn’t able to attend Bike Party.  I told him I was in a rush because my friend needed saving because shopping in Hayes Valley with the girls was tiring.  I rode to the apartment and they were on their way.  I was alone for an hour.


When they arrived I had leftovers because I was late for Bike Party.  However, I learned the the route and an informant had texted so I had dinner with them.  I had purchased beer to share and took the rest with me on the way to Townsend.


I found a lady named there with her boyfriend who much later gave me a yummy beer.  However, we found no Bike Party.  We rode to Potrero del Sol after getting a tip from someone on 17th and I found the guys and others there.  I talked to my friend’s freidn about a party we were having.  I found my informant friend and we talked about work.  Eventually we started rolling and I saw a bunch of people as we rode out.


I took photos as we rode to Valencia.  The lady with the flag at the front was annoyed at me.  I saw some of the guys on Valencia.  My riding partner convinced me to go to the end of the ride.  On Folsom I took a lot of photos until we got to Embarcadero.  We camped out for a while and then one of the guys and I rode market.  We talked until we got to Valencia. I went to bed at 1130.

This is an occasional series chronicling my life. This Notebook Analysis series is meant to be contemporaneous piece developed as an agglomeration of my notebook pages. In each of these posts I used my notes to develop my recent thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment