Wednesday, October 8, 2014

I had made it

On the morning 090614 around 845 and went to the Bridge and continued to Sausalito.  I got coffee and sat next to the old man that is always there.  I read the paper, tweeted and rode up Bridgeway past Miller.  I got a flat on Lomita and flagged some cyclists on the way down to Tamaplais.  I went to REI then and got new tires and tubes.  I rode Lakeshore and through San Anselmo and Fairfax.  I took Olema and ended up on the pipeline trail.  I got over the top to Woodacre in eight minutes and back to the top in 20.

I returned via San Rafael and the Cal Park Hill Tunnel.  At the Landing I had 45 minutes so I had a beer and sent messages to friends and Twitter to say that I had made it!  I had a beer on the boat and left the bike at Embarcadero.

This is an occasional series chronicling my life. This Notebook Analysis series is meant to be contemporaneous piece developed as an agglomeration of my notebook pages. In each of these posts I used my notes to develop my recent thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment