Saturday, March 3, 2012

Big Striped Hats and Rabbit Suits

On the 3rd of March,I rode across Polk Gulch on Austin to meet up with the Bike Party. The theme was Dr Seuss and there were a lot of Things One and Two. There was even a four! Big striped hats were everywhere. I was confused by all of the rabbit suits.

So I Googled "rabbits Seuss" and discovered this great children's story called the Big Brag.

A pair of cute animals have an argument. I didn't actually get to read the story because the content is proprietary but I thought it was an adorable premise. Here you have two cuddly creatures of the wild and they have a bit of disagreement which a kindly worm offers to help them settle. Sensing an opportunity for moral reflection and rhyming, I was tempted to learn more.

1 comment:

  1. where is the story? Howdy Kevin, yep i actually read your blog.

    ReplyDelete