Monday, March 12, 2012

Introducing my Friends

A number of people flaked on me at Sunday Streets but they all told me that they would see me the next day. I called a few people before hand to tell them I was going out for Sunday Streets and each one indicated that they wanted to but eventually they flaked. I rode through the Wiggle and then down 16th to the Embarcadero. I passed families and ended up at the Ferries where I had lunch and read the paper. Later I ended up on Polk Street and had some coffee. By that time I had received a couple of calls saying that I go out on Monday. I coordinated these calls on the day I wrote this and I ended up introducing my friends to one another.

A coworker asked me to check if BevMo had any Red Breast. They did. However, I bought the Paddy’s instead.

This is a regular series chronicling my life at regular intervals. This Memo series is meant to be a retrospective of what I have written and experienced. In each of these posts I use my notes in conjunction with memory, mementos and souvenirs to create a snap shot of my life. I wrote this on the 26th of May and posted it to the blog on June 13th.

No comments:

Post a Comment