Monday, March 12, 2012

Zones of Transition

I bought a new notebook at Sunday Streets and was preparing myself for meeting up with a friend from LA county and Bike Party. The bosses had asked me to work Saturday. I had been speaking to a coworker about commuting to work and he gave me his number. The next day when I got a ride from him we discussed Urban Morphology and Geography. For instance, Van Ness and Market seem to have many of the attributes found in the classic Zones of Transition. We also talked about Hayes Valley.

Another one of my coworkers and I developed the beginnings of a lifestyle company we titled Butthead Royale. Look for us at Macy’s, Sunglasses Hut and all major surf shops.

This is a regular series chronicling my life at regular intervals. This Memo series is meant to be a retrospective of what I have written and experienced. In each of these posts I use my notes in conjunction with memory, mementos and souvenirs to create a snap shot of my life. I wrote this on the 26th of May and posted it to the blog on June 13th.

No comments:

Post a Comment