Monday, March 26, 2012

North Beach for Dinner

I went to North Beach to have dinner friend. We went to several bars that night and I had trouble recounting exactly what we had talked about. She had come up for an interview and we had dinner afterwards to discuss it. I left my bike at BART and rode it home from there. Next day I spoke at length to the librarian at the Mechanics Institute library. I also went to the uptown and met some friends—I met some random cutie that night. She was pretty drunk. During that time I got the Rockhopper and its new handlebars. I remember taking my bike to work via an Owl bus and maybe for the first time. I like to call the area in this photo P-Hill. It is the bridge over Treat Bl.

This is a regular series chronicling my life at regular intervals. This Memo series is meant to be a retrospective of what I have written and experienced. In each of these posts I use my notes in conjunction with memory, mementos and souvenirs to create a snap shot of my life. I wrote this on the 26th of May and posted it to the blog on June 13th.

No comments:

Post a Comment