Sunday, April 10, 2011

Sunday Streets Sunset!!

I visited Golden Gate park today and got to participate in Sunday Streets. Always a fun experience. As usual the panhandle to crossover was closed in the morning for Sunday, so as I headed out to the beach from my usual early cup of joe at Mojo on Divisadero I didn't notice anything much different. The traffic light at Masonic had a small crowd, the bicyclists at Stanyan STILL had no idea how to get into the park.

I headed in to the Park and then discovered that, yes, there was a difference. More people on Sunday for certain. I suppose the sun had come out or maybe the wind had died down. Mile for mile I saw more children more couples more rollerskaters. There were roller skate racks at the roller drome on 5th and many more swing dancers out.
I got to the PCH overpass and took a few fotos:

From SundaySts1


I had a great time.

The park at times can be an unaccomodating place at Crossover Drive but today as you can see the ride through it was a breeze!



No comments:

Post a Comment